Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Life with No arms!No legs! - No limits


My wife ran across this guys story and honestly I just have to share my thoughts and how this guy made my family and I think about, well everything.

Although this is way off topic of electronics. Nick Vujici is really an incredible person and his story needs to be shared, not because of his issues but because of his attitude and way of looking at life. I sat and watch this short video of him and found myself not feeling sorry for him but honestly feeling sorry for myself.

I sat and listened to the trials and tribulations he has seen through his life so far and the fact that he finds ways around every issue no matter how big or small it is, and most of us can’t get around what we are having for dinner tonight, god for bid it’s chicken AGAIN.


But after watching Nick’s video the family and I sat down and just started talking about what we just watched and the funny thing is we all found some way to relate to him. we all felt warm and thankful for what we have and not upset for what we don't have, we felt thankful for the things that went good that day and for anything that didn't go so good we all started thinking "well it could have been worse"

Nicks storey made us realize that our life is not so bad after all, and neither is his, take what you have and enjoy it.

There isn’t much I can actually say about Nick, but he defiantly makes you look at your own life and rethink your so called troubles, how tough is your day to day life? I know for my family and I we have started looking at our daily troubles differently.

Nick Vujici has to be the most incredible person, to look at life the way he does, and to share it with everyone else, you can’t but help being happy when you listen to him.

If you would like to know more about Nick then check out his site.

No comments:

Post a Comment